Friday, October 21, 2011

Cagen's 3rd Bday Party

OK so you're all aware that I've been having some computer issues.. Fingers crossed that we have them fixed cause I have been LOST without it. So to play a little catch up (once again)... here are some pictures that my Mom took of my nephew's 3rd birthday party. Sadly I didn't get to go as I had to work but they had a blast and thankfully Kyler was able to join them.

~~please bare with me if I get anything wrong, I'm trying to go off memory from my mom telling me what each picture was about~~

This was a neat little contraption (and looks like fun)... there were tubes cut to make barrels to hold water. At the end of each one is a water pump and the kids would pump the water (colored with tablets) to make a duck move to the other end... a race:


Kyler's turn:






~And he won.. a duck! ha


This was a wagon ride (which I was informed my son wanted Nothing to do with it):


The pumpkin patch - (Kyler wasn't happy his big cousin was trying to pick him up):


Picking out a "punt-tin":


Going for a hayride with Mammaw:


Snuggle time:


Kyler and Grandma Great:


Gramma with all her kiddos (well, minus the one that's still cooking):


Corn Pool (now that's a lot of kids in a pool ;-) ):


Gramma said that Kyler really enjoyed this corn pool:






This was some sort of bouncy / trampoline thing (I think):


Birthday boy opening his gifts (this is the Gator shirt we got him):






Cake Time! His mommy did an awesome job on making a tractor cake. Kyler has already put in a request for Mater and / or Cars for his birthday!


After the birthday party, the family loaded up and headed back to the house to have dinner.. cousin chow down time:

No comments:

Post a Comment