Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Once Again

Sorry...once again, my home computer has crashed. This time, it took the home phone and cable with it...since they're all connected. I called in and placed a service call with them, so hopefully once and for all they will fix it.

In the meantime, I have some really neat pictures of my nephew's 3rd birthday party that I sadly wasn't able to attend, but my Mom, Grandma and son had a blast at. As soon as I get my computer issue fixed (and hopefully permanently this time) I will post them.

As far as the pregnancy, I am now able to enjoy it!!! My awesome doctor was able to prescribe me a medicine (yes safe for the baby) to stop the nausea. YEAHHHHH. Now I'm able to enjoy and be excited about my lil one.

Big brother is getting excited and now he runs over to me lifts up my shirt and kisses his "sistwer" as he calls it. He'll also say baby but he thinks it's a "sistwer". I've asked him if he's sure he doesn't want a brother and he says NO! Sounds like he and Daddy have been having little chat!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear the nausea has gone away and that you are feeling better with the pregnancy!

    And "sistwer"...I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, he is a MESS that boy. I can only hope this new baby will have his personailty, cause I will be in stitches all day if they are both like him. And he's too young to even know the difference between a "sistwer" or a "brudder" but he's insisting it's a "sistwer"

    ReplyDelete