Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hunsader Farms 2011

This weekend my mom kidnapped Kyler and she and my Grandma (AKA- Great) took Kyler to Hunsader Farms. We usually all go as a family, unfortunately I had to work.

But I got to enjoy every bit of it through their pictures!

I was told that my son now wants a ....




Let's just say it's a good thing he has a dog!

If you know my son.. you NEED to have him tell you what a Rooster says. It is TOO CUTE! Here they are feeding the rooster:


And the peacock:


They went to see a circus and of coarse, found another BIG ....


And did some dancing...my kid loves him some music. He hears it and his body gets to moving:




Not sure if I have any of this in order...but we'll pretend I do ;-D

Here he and "Great" are taking a bite... Mam-Maw taking pictures. Ah-hem Mam-maw, I want a lemonade:


What is a boy if he doesn't find some dirt to get into?:



They went back for more horse riding and he got onto a bigger horse this time. And Look Mom..NO hands! I've got this mastered!:






He went for a cool train ride:






No comments:

Post a Comment