Monday, July 2, 2012

Bad Blogger

Ok, I know..I'm a Bad blogger. I'm sorry, I've been home with two ever so handsome boys that are making Mommy soak up all their attention and love and hugs and kisses ;-D

The past few weeks have flown by but we've had an awesome time.

We went to Orlando to visit with Chris' brother and his family as they flew in from Chicago for a volleyball tournament.  We stayed two nights and hung out.  Tropical Storm Debby came through so it made it difficult for outdoors..no amusement parks for us cause we didn't want to drag the kiddos in and out of the rain. But we did have a great visit with them.  Kyler took right to everyone and he is still talking about them and especially "Uncle Bog" (Uncle Bob).

As I'm writing this I discovered all of my pictures from Orlando have been deleted. I will try to recover them but if it wasn't on my phone, I don't have them right now :-(

I STILL cannot figure out this new format and all of my pictures are mixed up and I cannot add captions so I apologize but hope you enjoy regardless.

Kolton at bath time:





Kyler at bath time being a doggie: 
































Kyler jumping to daddy


Ring stacker or bowl of Fruit Loops





Sleeping on his side with butt in air





















No comments:

Post a Comment