Saturday, September 25, 2010

Go Purple Team!

Today was my niece's first soccer game. She has been looking so forward to playing and has been so excited! So my Mom, my Grandma, Kyler and I loaded up and headed to watch her play. She's in a division of 4-6 year olds and they don't really keep score.

The "Purple Pipsqueaks" who were all 4 year olds, tried their hardest to take on the "Green Go-getters" who were all 6 year olds and who had been playing for 2 years already. They were good. But my niece and her comrades sure did have fun and gave it their all. Isn't that what it's about anyways?

That's my ever so adorable niece..the blond looking at me:


Kyler likes soccer, it means eating Cheetos (HA!):


That's my niece with the ball..Woot-Woot!!:


Kyler wanting to play some ball:


My niece is the blond in the purple going for the ball:


Kyler and Buddy Roe wanting to play some soccer:


Kyler was cheering BBug on..isn't he just so cute?!:


Sadly, this is how we played the majority of the game..5 against 3 and had they kept score...we would have been slaughtered. But again, the girls had fun. They'll get it.


Some more of my niece going after the ball:




Buddy Roe cheering for his big sis:


And the boys have Gramma wrapped...they are headed to the playground:




Kyler looks like he's riding a motorcycle rather than a horse..HA!:






Ky and his Momma...(he was beyond tired at this point, so no smiles):


Last night, my mom and I had taken Kyler to a local "sports bar" (if you will) and they were singing Karaoke. Well, Mr. Kyler went up to a guy who was singing and "took over the mic". It was too stinkin' cute and I wish I would have gotten video, but by the time I pulled my camera out, he was done. He was dancing and having a blast! There wasn't one person in the place that didn't meet Kyler and think he was something. I was (and still am) one proud Momma. So...when we got home from everything he was singing and dancing again so this time I got it on video.


And tonight at bath time.. there was a silly boy that was giving me all sorts of crazy faces. So I thought I would share a few.

Him and his favorite little monkey:


Mr. Squealbox and yes..that squeal was as high pitched as this picture leads you to believe. Ha!:


Ah-hemm, privacy please?!:


I'm a handsome boy:


I'm a happy boy:


And kisses good-night:

No comments:

Post a Comment