Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

This was a mixture of a weekend.

Friday my Grandpa was moved into ICU with difficulty breathing. It was very sad to see him as he was so frail and fragile. He had a stint (if you will, since I don't know the techno term) in his nose so they could insert tubes and what not thru his nose. That was hard to see. He was on oxygen of course. And since he hadn't eaten or drank anything in 2 weeks, he was very thin. But I suggested maybe a Popsicle for him and he ate the full stick! Woot Woot.




Saturday, we (Chris, Gramma, my brother and sister-in-law and I) ended up taking the kids to see Toy Story on Ice for something fun to do. I was a little skeptical of Kyler being young and not really into anything yet, but he LOVED it! He was so good and was so excited and clapped and squealed and laughed. It was great! And my niece and nephew were so good too. They too were soo excited. We were really going for my nephew who is so into Buzz and Woody; but every character that came out, my niece would scream in excitement. It was too precious! And she and her brother sat in my lap together. I LOVED it. Kyler was a Gramma's boy..(go figure) HA! There were a couple of points to the show that even us adults were like ok come on, lets get on with it. But the kids did great.

~~I only took a few pictures from my camera, so I will have to borrow them from my sister-in-law once she posts her pictures. ;-D (please be patient, she is really busy this weekend, the kids got really cool bunk beds and she's decorating their room really cute and getting their house put back together). Thank you guys for a great weekend!

Kyler has 2 new found favorite "foods":

His first-- cotton candy:


His second--- boiled peanuts. He is his mommy's boy.. HA!:


Kyler eating the peanuts...


And flirting with the camera:

No comments:

Post a Comment