Saturday, September 11, 2010

Two Contributes..

Today is our day to remember THE Fallen Heroes of 9-11. You will always be remembered not only on this day.

As I left from work this evening, I looked up and saw this beautiful rainbow and it made me think of all the heroes looking down on us. The quality isn't that good as it again was from my phone, but it was brightly colored and beautiful. There was even a faint double rainbow coming in on top of it.


And on a brighter note, a girl from work made this for Kyler. It was too adorable and I could only wish that I could do something like this. Yes,,,that is done all by freehand!



I thought I had a picture frame that would fit perfectly...and...
I did!


Not only did I have the perfect frame, I had the perfect spot:

1 comment:

  1. I love the drawing of his name!!! I was just thinking when I saw the picture, " I hope she frames that!" And then I scrolled down and saw that you did!!!!

    ReplyDelete