Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fifteen Months and Helping Hands

Yesterday was Kyler's 15 Month Checkup. He got 4 shots...ugh! But did pretty well with them.

He is once again, off the charts in height for his age at 34 inches tall. He is in the 50%ile for weight at 24 lbs. 8.5 oz and his head circumference is between the 75-90%ile at 48 1/4cm. Dr. said that he is "perfect" (and I agree).

The highlight of his visit for him was being able to put his very own ghost in the window. They are decorating for Halloween and every kid gets to put their name on a ghost and hang in the window. He was excited.


Tonight while I was cooking dinner, so was Kyler. He opened the cabinet and pulled out a pot and then pointed to the spoons for me to give him one.

My handsome lil chef:


After dinner and him helping load the dishwasher, I pulled out the vacuum. Kyler normally follows us around the house "inspecting" to make sure we are doing the job properly. But, tonight, he decided he wanted to do it and would scream something fierce if I would not let him do it all by himself. He actually did a really good job too.

Then after we were all done doing the chores...we made pumpkin faced sugar cookies for Kyler to take to daycare tomorrow to all of his buddies.


A short video of Kyler vacuuming. Check out how good he was doing:


Oh and I am sooo excited to say, that we have gone 2 whole days with NO BOTTLE! He hasn't even needed a sippy cup to go to bed either for the past two nights. So he gets to go to bed with freshly brushed teeth. I'm so proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment