Monday, October 18, 2010

Fifteen Months

Today, you are Fifteen Months old. Although I don't know how since I keep saying that I'm not allowing you to grow up or anything. But I don't think you are listening to me on that. HA!




As of today, you are getting your 14th tooth. They usually come in 2 at a time, but your bottom 1st molars are coming in at about a week apart. But you love to "brusha-brusha" your teeth. You weigh 25 lbs and don't have any problems eating anything I put in front of you.



You are learning to talk and say Momma, Dadda, Kady, doggie, Ba-Ba, juice, Bye-Bye and birds really well. You like trying to sound out anything starting with the letter "b": birds, books, boats, bugs, blocks. You are even learning that cows "moo" and horses neigh.

You absolutely LOVE taking a "mmmmmm" which is what you call a bath. You get one every night before bedtime, the I rock you to sleep.

When you hear the ABC's you get soo super excited and you love to dance while we sing and you start dancing anytime you hear music. It doesn't even matter if it's coming from one of your toys or the radio or tv.

Just today you have learned to climb on things and think you are big stuff now. You have climbed up and down your toy box in your room so you can look out the window. You also climb your rocking chair (of all things not stable) and stand or dance in it. Yes, heart attack city, here I come!

You love being silly and making faces. You are a very happy boy and very well mannered. I thank you for that.


You are the love of my life and I am so very lucky to be your Mommy. I Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment