Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Projects

I have been working on some projects for Kyler's 2nd birthday party. I'm having fun with it and even let him help me the other night.

We have put together these goody bags for his buddies that are coming:




Here is what the tag says:


I was thinking of ordering a cake and he picked out this one:


But now I am thinking of making cupcakes and adding these Elmo decorations to them:

The toppers:


The picks:


The candies:


Baking cups:


I am also making a picture frame, painted yellow, and will either stencil or put stickers on it saying : "brought to you by the letter K and the number 2" (get it, from Sesame Street). The K and 2 are wood and I'll paint them a different color to stand out, depends on my stenciling or stickers. I'll put his picture in it and put it on either the gift table or dessert table.

And just because it's cute and fits so well, here is what Kyler gave Chris for Fathers' Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment