Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Case of Pure Love

As I sit here listening to the Casey Anthony case, I can't help but write this letter to my dear sweet son. My heart goes out to Caylee Anthony and just cringes with all that she had to have endured. I know that she is in a Wonderful place and God has lifted her up, but I still can't fathom just why this was done to her.

On that note:

Kyler,

You are my dear sweet baby boy. I have hoped, wanted and wished for you for SO long. December 3rd, 2008; I found out we were expecting you, it was truly a blessed day. I had an easy pregnancy and I was grateful for every single day.

I never knew having you in our lives could be this wonderful. Every day my heart grows bigger to house all the love that I have for you.


Just look at this silly but ever so cute picture of you...:



I love watching you grow (even if I really want to keep you small and sweet), learn and explore new things. The smile on your face completely lights up a room and is contagious. Your laugh melts my heart and makes me such a happy Mommy to know that you are a truly happy boy who is full of love. I can only hope that you will continue to be this happy and loving and that it shines through you as you get older (really, I'm going to allow that to happen?!).

You are so helpful: already you're cleaning up your toys, helping cook, washing dishes or loading / unloading the dishwasher, helping load the washer and dryer or vacuuming..all because you want to, just to be with us as we're doing these things.

Having you in my life, I am now complete. I cannot Thank God enough for choosing me (of all people) to be your Mommy. I am truly blessed. I love you more than words could ever express and hope that I will always show that to you and guide you in the right directions in life.

To my sweet baby boy; many hugs, kisses and love Always.

Love,

Mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment