Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gym Space with Gramma

~~~ This is one of three post that I'm writing about from our weekend... so be sure to check the others out as well ~~~


Sunday mid-morning, Kyler and Gramma wanted a Popsicle. So we all headed outside for one.. yes, my son has on socks with his sandals..it was a little chili out:



It warmed up and we took off to the park. Kyler was having a blast on the tires and he would even count them. I'm so proud of him.



Me and my two lil ones (well one big boy and a big peanut):




Gramma and Kyler playing peek-a-boo in the castle:



Gramma and Kyler were two kids playing. Having a blast:




They just crossed the swinging bridge:



Ok Gramma, ready (or not); set; Jump (lundge)!:




Mr. Daredevil running on the beams by himself.



(did I mention I LOVE him in this hat?!):





Kyler got a new step stool as the single stool we had he wasn't quite tall enough to reach the sink. Now he LOVES going in and washing his hands (and playing with the water). He's even starting to brush his teeth at the sink too:




He was "grunting" at me because he couldn't get the sink on.


No comments:

Post a Comment