Wednesday, November 23, 2011

O Christmas Tree 2011

The other night I was making a touchdown taco dip for work. My Head Chef had to do some taste testing to make sure I had the ingredients just right. I'm not sure, but looking at him covered in it and with that smile on his face.. I might be moving in the right direction and leaving title as Sou Chef to Head Chef soon!


(yes, he went head first in the bowl -- (hence the goodies in his hair)-- after I had gotten my portions out of it):




Yup, still thinking it was yummy with the double fisted action going on:

I have another post coming soon to explain, but we had to put our tree up by December 17th and since I have a lot going on between now and then, I put it up before Thanksgiving... (just a few days early).


Here is Kyler's tree. He was SO EXCITED because it had Mater and Lightening McQueen on it:



Here is Baby K's tree. I did a red star as red can be for boy or girl. The ornaments came from Big Brothers tree last year. They are tiny snowmen (my fav decoration) and I bought them matching "Ks":


Both trees together with some of my snowmen decorations:


Since Kyler's first Christmas, we started a tradition that Chris and I will put up the tree with the lights; garland and beads. From there Kyler has to put the first ornament on.


Here he is putting one on that he did at his old daycare. I LOVE this ornament. She took mini puzzle pieces, spray painted green and organized them in the shape of a wreath and took a picture of Kyler and placed in the center. It is one of THE CUTEST pictures of him too, he is all smiles in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment