Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Kowboy Kyler

~~~~ Please note, this is one of the three post I am writing from our weekend events, please be sure to check the other two out. If they aren't posted..they will be soon.. stay tuned ~~~~

Saturday, we went to Papa Pat's house and rode around in his pasture. Kyler thought he was Big Stuff getting to ride in the front.. until he got to ride the tailgate, then he REALLY thought he was Big Stuff:

Like I said in another post from this weekend, these two were joined at the hip this weekend. I used to think he was a Momma's boy.. but I don't exist when Mam-maw is around (HA!):


I'm sitting a little further back and not letting my feet hang since I'm preggers and didn't want to take any special chances of me falling off:

Papa Pat pulled over and let Kyler feed the cows. That was such a big highlight. He was tickeled doing it. He watched Papa Pat do it first and then his hand was in the bag getting little hand fulls throwing out the pellets:


We drove down some more to another pasture and feed another bunch of cows:


Petting the cows:


Helping Gramma get the gates:


We were watching the tractor cut up and bundle the hay in the hay field. He thought it was neat to pick it up and throw it:




"I'll take you for a ride on my big green tractor". Kyler LOVES to talk about Papa Pat's tractors.. but has NEVER wanted anything to do with getting near them. Well, he saw Gramma climb in and he wanted in after her, but he didn't want to stay too long in there:

No comments:

Post a Comment