Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Veterans Day Parade

~~~~ I am posting a few blogs from this weekend.. This is 1 of 3 so keep tuned in ~~~~

Mr. Handsome getting ready to go to school:


Mr. Cool Dude and I started off the weekend by going to Gramma's to watch their Veterans' Day Parade:


Mr. Kyler LOVES the American Flag. He has several and will tell you that there are stars and stripes on them. He will also tell you that it is red and blue.



Mommy and her big ol' pregger belly (HA); Mr. Handsome and "Great" before the parade got started:




Gramma; Kyler and "Great":




These two were tied at the hip this weekend. He sure does Love his Mam-maw:



One was taken via my cell phone and the other by my camera (not sure which):


My uncle's step granddaughters were in the parade. This is Emily and Abby:



After the parade, they had a ceremony honoring the Veterans and we walked down to join in. This is a good picture of me and my lil man:



He was clapping with every Veteran name they called. He thought he was big stuff:


After the ceremony, we walked down to grab a bite to eat. Kyler even got to write his name on the wall. He was tired and was falling asleep while waiting on us:






No comments:

Post a Comment