Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Boys

Chris ~
Yesterday we celebrated Chris' 40th birthday!! Kyler and I took him to Kumo's Japanese Steakhouse for dinner. Kyler really enjoyed the Fire! I'm glad Chris enjoyed his special day.

Kolton ~
Also yesterday I had my 36 week check up appointment. We did the NST (non-stress test) which will be held from here on out. My doctor was on vacation, so I saw another doctor which I am really starting to like. I've seen him on a few occasions during this pregnancy. If my doctor can't be there, I really want this one to deliver Kolton. He said everything looked great, baby is perfect and he seems to be great to hold off for another week (that part I could have done without) HA! So now we're just waiting. My next appointment is with my doctor on the 19th.. I will also be 37 weeks that day and considered full term. Not getting my hopes up until the official marking in the book is done!

Kyler ~
I have been wanting to write down Kyler's sayings before I forget them. They are too stinkin' cute and I know I'm going to leave some out; so for my family reading this and you know some, please let me know so that I can add them.

"bam-baid" = band-aid
Mater is for all tow trucks
Papa Pat's Tractors are for anything construction equipment related
Momma is for Gramma (I am Mommy and / or Momma)
Baby Brudder is baby brother
Tolton is Kolton
"hot-tea" = hockey
anything ending in K (truck, milk, book.. etc) the K is very pronounced
pop-pop = lollipop
wipe = white
brown is always said "brown like Mater"
el-low = yellow (and he says it very pronounced with his tongue sticking out..it's ADORABLE)
stool = school

No comments:

Post a Comment