Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Picture Update

Ok, it's been a few weeks since I've blogged and part of that is because I was having issues with my computer downloading my pictures.  Then when I logged on today, I found they have changed Everything on me.  So please bare with me. 

Here are a few pictures that belong with my post MY BOYS.

Kyler looking over my shoulder at a post that was on Facebook with some girls in a swimsuit. We were discussing it and he HAD to take a gander. Can you see the smirk on his face?  Yes, my hands are Full with this one!!  And please ignore how hugely fat my legs look here,, just focus on the big belly..AKA Kolton:


Kyler was helping me make his Daddy cupcakes for his 40th birthday!



Since we technically made the cupcakes the night before Daddy turned 40..we added his candles from last year and then put an Elmo cupcake pick in it for 39 plus 1.  Yes, the Chef picked out the Elmo decorations. Thankfully Daddy was accepting of it and thought it was cute (they were left overs from the Chef's 2nd birthday):

We took Daddy to dinner on his actual birthday and went to a local Japanese Steakhouse.  As we were walking in, their billboard was outside showing their specials.  I nearly came close to puking when I read the "Oh My God Roll" ingredients...yes!! the 3rd one does say SPIDER!  To add to it, as we were being seated, someone was actually inquiring about it and they confirmed, yes, its actual
Spider and then they ORDERED IT! I nearly lost my appetite. But quickly refocused on the yumminess of my food and thankfully it was cooked in front of us so I could watch what was being added to my meal:


Kyler eating his soup like a big boy. He was so thrilled that he got his own:


 Time for the FIRE!! He LOVED it!

Not a good picture, but he was really excited over the Fire and couldn't sit still:

No comments:

Post a Comment