Tuesday, August 17, 2010

More Lake Vacation Pictures

My sister-in-law took some really cute pictures while we were at the lake house, so I thought I'd share some of them.

This is some of the group, sitting back relaxing:


Three of the most beautiful / handsome lil ones I've ever seen:


BBug and HER Ky-Ky:






Ohhh Kissing Cousins Ha! :


Miss Emily (I'd love for her to be Ky's big sister, she's such a sweet girl and very pretty):




Gramma trying to play tether ball with Buddy Roe as Ky-Ky and BBug play in the sand:


Buddy Roe "driving" the boat:


Buddy Roe and Emily going for a boat ride:


Kyler's 1st boat ride--he wasn't so sure of it can't you tell?:


Thank you "Uncle Mark" for taking us all on the boat:


Kyler having enough and trying to decide if jumping overboard is worth it..HA!:


Gramma's boy:


Sissy helping Bubby ride the hydro slide (or they like it being a surfboard):


Bubby thinking Sissy needs his help now:


Lil Surfer Girl:


BBug and her Daddy:


Buddy giving his Daddy some sweet Lovins:


Buddy swimming like a big boy:


Buddy being silly wearing sissy's hat (he'll hate us later in life for posting these ;-D):


BBug jumping:


And what Big Sissy does...lil brother must do...:


BBug fishing with her "Hannah Tanna" fishing pole:


Buddy Roe just got done taking a wagon ride which knocked him out:


Buddy Roe and Daddy:


Buddy and Daddy tubing:


Two beauties:


Grandma Great with Abby:


Grandma Great; Gramma; Kyler; Buddy Roe and BBug:


BBug was helping me make some "Angel Eggs" and man I think they were THE BEST if I say so myself:


Chowing Down on some awesomely-good "Shraaamp"--as BBug calls it (shrimp) Broil:


"Tub" Time:

No comments:

Post a Comment