Friday, August 27, 2010

Shave and a Haircut (2 bits)..

Last night we took Daddy and Kyler to get a haircut. When we first walked in, I was a little nervous as the girl who cut Kyler's hair the 1st time, wasn't there and I was kind of hoping she would be.

But, he walked over to the chair like he owed the place and looked at me to lift him up. He thought he was big stuff sitting in the chair. He started to give me a look of being scared when she put the cape on him, but then I told him that he was ok and we found his hands so he could hold my fingers.

He thought it was funny with her spraying his hair down with the water. AND THEN.. he found himself in the mirror and oh boy, I think I have trouble on my hands HA! He would watch himself in the mirror and flirt with the girl cutting his hair. Oh is he a mess!

Halfway through Kyler's hair cut, Daddy got to sit down in the next chair and get his buzzed. Thankfully the girl was using clippers on Daddy because I wasn't expecting the girl cutting Kyler's to pull out clippers and then she got him. He scrunched up his neck like it was tickling him and had a big smile on his face. It was too stinkin' cute! We didn't even need to pull out the bottle we brought with. He was a big boy.

And yes, I'm a bad mommy, I didn't take pictures during this haircut. I know, but Daddy said NO. But I got him afterwards standing next to Daddy while he was getting his finished up and Kyler got to get a sucker. Oh he made a friend with this girl, must have been all that flirting going on. He even picked a grape sucker to match her finger nails! HA!

Kyler with his sucker. He wouldn't even wave Bye-bye, he was engrossed into eating it:


Us pulling out of the parking lot from getting his hair cut:


Kyler getting a bath to get the little hairs off so they wouldn't bother him. He loves his bath time:

No comments:

Post a Comment