Friday, August 13, 2010

Vacation at the Lakes

We took a week off and headed to the lake house in Lake Placid. It was great, after the first day. The weather was a little rocky and caused the water to become "orange" as my niece called it. But we played in it anyways and I got a little eye infection, but nothing antibiotic drops can't fix. We all had a great time, Gramma and Papa Pat; Aunt Tamara, Uncle Tim, BBug and Buddy Roe; Aunt Angie and Uncle Mark; Grandma and Grandpa Great; Aunt Sandy; Uncle Duane, Emily and Abby and even Bentley and Kady came to swim!

I have very few pictures that I took from my camera and had to result on using my phone as my camera decided to take a swim. So the first few days after my camera took a swim, it ended up sunbathing for the next 2 days..which luckily it is back in full shape and working just fine...whew!

So to start the weekend off.....I came home from work to The Hottest lil fireman!


The view of the lake from the house..awe relaxing!:


The lake side of the house:


Gramma, Aunt Sandy and Kyler:


BBug and Buddy Roe dancing on top of the covered hot tub:


Kyler taking a break from all the swimming he did:


Some of everyone playing:


Kyler, Daddy and Emily swimming:


Gramma and her boys, Kyler and Buddy Roe:


Buddy Roe, Kyler and Emily going on a wagon ride:


Kyler's first boat ride:


Aunt Sherbee and Buddy Roe; Uncle Chris; Gramma and Kyler and Uncle Marc driving the boat:


A very silly Uncle Mark with Buddy Roe's goggles:


While we were away, Kady got to have some cousin time with Z and N and Cody:


Kady and Cody:


BBug and I making deviled eggs (or as BBug called them, scrambled eggs):


An Angel with Angel Eggs NOT deviled eggs:


A Very Handsome Buddy Roe:


Kyler playing in the rain for the first time:


I love this picture of Gramma and Kyler:


Kyler has become a Gramma's boy over the week. Mommy got to get a break for a little bit. ;-D

These Cranes became really good buddies of Kyler. I was teased that the four of them were my "storks" for Quads! HAHAHAHA


BBug singing "American Idol" as she called it...and "All The Single Ladies". Yes, no shorts because they got wet by her going down to the water without her swimsuit on and she took the shorts off:


A little popsicle time:


Another day, another popsicle:


Kyler sooo loves his big cousin...he wants a Big Sister..now that's a trick to get. HA!:


Grocery shopping, they were the best of buds while we were there:


Another Great pix of Gramma and Kyler.. I love it:




Kyler learned to say "BUR" for all the birds he saw. These guys were something else though. We heard this banging and went to the back door to see the 4 of them on the deck and the Daddy one was banging on the glass in the door. He even tried the door handle to come in. So Gramma and Kyler went outside and the Daddy wanted to check them out. They were not scared of us, but we were of them, especially since Kyler is eye pecking level to them:




My handsome taking on the grass.. he loved it!




Last night as we were packing up to go home, lil man was pooped out!:


I will post additional pictures later after my sister-in-law posts them. I'll have to borrow them from her since there are several good shots I didn't get since my camera was out of commission for a while. So stay tuned. ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment