Monday, August 30, 2010

Chim Chimney.... Chim Chimney...

Chim Chim Cher-ee!

Sorry, now that you are singing that song from the one and only Mary Poppins! I will add these pictures to show you why I've been singing that song.




Caption: I was doing laundry and Kyler found this broom and had to sweep our floors since we don't have a Chimney for him to clean. Ha!


~And for those of you who knew the little boy that we were adopting that horribly fell through at the same time we found out we were pregnant with Kyler....in these two pictures, I totally see Kaston.




Here is Chris, Kaston, Me (and we didn't know yet, but Kyler was in there "cooking") at Thanksgiving 2008:


Me and Kaston the same day:


Crazy how they do look alike huh?

And to just lighten things up so were not dwelling on it. Here is Mr. Kyler eating a PBJ this morning. Do you think he likes them?!:



Man was it a mess to clean up! UGH.. But he loved it and had a blast, so that's all that matters.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like he sure did have fun with that PB&J!! I love it when I can get pics of my kids like that!

    ReplyDelete