Friday, December 10, 2010

The Bread Maker Takes The Cheese

Chris has been calling me "The Bread Maker" since I'm the only one working right now. It's really starting to take a toll on him (and me and Kyler)for him not finding any work. But we are doing our very best to stay strong and positive. Thankfully we both have our Squeezy to keep us motivated and moving forward! He sure does make life worth while and he always makes me Happy!

Don't get me wrong, I am one tired Mommy..especially since I have worked (3) 16 hour days plus (2) regular 12 hour days this week. No, I'm not complaining as we need the money and the OT is awesome. But I'm starting to feel worn down. And tomorrow morning we are supposed to get all of our garage sale items cleaned up, sorted out and priced. So that means no sleep until tomorrow night for me. Bring on the Coffee!

Hopefully this weekend, we will bring in some extra money to pay bills all while cleaning out our garage and house of additional items not needed. Yes, I am even getting rid of baby clothes and items. Which I was hoping to hold onto for baby #2..but reality hit and said that baby #2 can't come when you can't even afford them. Besides, we are tickled to death with our Lil Man.

I guess you can tell that I am super dog tired and trying to stay awake while at work as I'm rambling on. So, I will close this blog for the night in hopes to tell you about our exciting outcome from our yard sale later!

No comments:

Post a Comment