Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Crazy Little Mixture of Catch Up!

I am playing a little catch up on this post due to a lot going on including Lil Man and I both being sick (again)!

~~ Extremely Grateful~~
I first have to start off with giving a shout out to all my work peeps. They totally rock. Knowing what is going on with us (and not having the money for what seems like everything right now)...they bought Kyler gifts for Christmas from Santa instead of drawing names for one another. I cried at our luncheon and every time I talk about it (including now). They truly are wonderful and I will NEVER be able to Thank them enough! I will pay it forward (one day soon!).

Here is a picture of some of his gifts (I just got more tonight):


The two shirts that say "Being this Cool is a full time job" and "Heart Breaker in Training" totally fit him well! Haha

~~ Christmas Party ~~
Later that night, we went to our friend's annual Christmas party. Here's Mr. Stud muffin as we were getting ready:


Showing off his handsome smile:


Daddy and Kyler were checking out the yacht and I mean Yacht!:


Attempt at a family pix. Kyler was into the water fountain that was going on behind us:


Sitting like a big boy --and yes, he climbed in all by himself-- not liking this climbing business:


~~ 17 Months Old ~~
The next day, Mr. Kyler turned 17 Months Old! But my Big boy wanted to go potty on the big boy chair. So off came the short and diaper and sure enough..HE WENT! I know, Chris called me CRAZY for taking a picture of his first pee.. but its a big step and I am proud. (Yes, my hair is also falling out which you'll see in the picture as well):


~~ My Lil Chef ~~
I wanted to bake something one night and went to the cupboards and found two boxes of different brownie mixes. I held them out and asked Kyler which one he wanted to make. He of course picked the one that had Reese's Peanut Butter "kisses" in them. (go figure since that's ALL I wanted when I was preggers with him).

Mommy helping Kyler mix and bake:


Mommy's chef:


And once the brownie mixing was all done and the brownies were in the oven..he was NOT a happy boy:


Eating his first brownie:


He loved it:


~~ Kyler / Daddy Time~~
Kyler and Daddy were playing with a bouncy ball and it got away from them and went under the entertainment center.

A couple of Kyler helping Daddy look for it:




Riding on Daddy's back


Oh so sweet:


This one is blurry, but I love both their smiles:


Making sure Daddy is mopping correctly:


A little golfing time:


Making Daddy have Funny faces:


~~ Two of Kyler's Loves ~~
Two of Kyler's loves are firetrucks and teeth brushing and what a better way than to have them both together?!:


Oh so Handsome!:


~~ Are You Ready for Some Football?~~
My boys watching the Dolphins play football:


Look at the expression on both of their faces --the same:


Checking out what the ref has to say:


And excited for whatever call was made --giving Daddy hi fives!:


Yes,,glued to the TV.. He has been watching football since he was 4 months old!:


~~ Word of the Week ~~
"Door" and let me tell you.. Mr. Southern says it like "doe". I will catch it on video one day to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment