Thursday, December 30, 2010

"Dank Dew"

I picked Kyler up from Mrs. Donna's yesterday afternoon and when I was pulling him out of the car seat, he looked up at me and said: "Dank Dew".... it was soo cute!

Later last night, we went out with some friends to celebrate Chris getting a job and one of our friends getting a new home!!! Woo-hoo!!! Chris' old company called and offered him his job back and let me tell you..that made me one happy person. Although, I don't think I was nearly as excited as Mrs. Donna. She is SOOO excited that she doesn't have to lose Kyler and that he gets to stay under her care. And we're really excited about that too. He sure does love her and we are very fond of her ourselves. Anyone that loves our son as much as we do, is a winner in our books. She does so much with the kids there and they all have become really close buddies which I love.

As we were at the dinner table and I would hand something over to Kyler, he would say "Dank Dew" and made a game of it all night....I LOVE that!! (yes, even though it means my "baby" is growing up).

No comments:

Post a Comment