Tuesday, December 7, 2010

John Deere....it's Buzz Lightyear!

Mr. Kyler in his ever so cute new PJS... he's growing too fast for me!


This morning Daddy was putting together Kyler's Christmas gift from his Gramma so we could take it to her house and put under her tree. We'll Mr. Nosey came out and decided he was going to help Daddy put it together. I couldn't get made because it was too cute with Daddy telling Kyler what each part was and they were "discussing" every part of it.

Kyler "inspecting" the items:


He was a big boy giving Daddy the nuts and bolts:


Look at my big boy with the screwdriver:


Oh yeah, Perfect fit!:


Then I went to visit one of my Uncle's to drop off some stuff and Kyler and I got to ride this! Not sure why he looks like he was falling asleep here, because he was anything but that!:


He was steering us all over the property:


Then we went to see Papa Pat and his "cows"..although they were actually Bulls:


Kyler was straddling the fence checking out the bull he just scared off:


Mr. Big Stuff:


Kyler was trying to call the cows here:


Chasing his Papa Pat:


And later on we went to go visit with my Grandma. She had just bought a green wreath and some Hollies and asked that I put together a wreath for Grandpa's grave site for Christmas. I thought that was a wonderful idea and I was so honored that she asked me to do it. I immediately started visioning the wreath and went to work. It didn't take me long and I was very pleased with the outcome:

No comments:

Post a Comment