Friday, July 1, 2011

Wow! Now That's Colorful!!!

Ok..bare with me..I was having a Sesame Street kind of colorful moment when shopping.. HA!

Since there are 5 tables... I purchased one Elmo table cloth:


This I'll use for the Birthday Boy & kids table. There will also be a small bouquet of balloons (Elmo face; yellow; blue and green). I also purchased a couple Elmo plates; napkins; and cups to go with:


Then for the adults and bigger kids...I went to Dollar Tree and bought a mixture of colors pulled from the Elmo plates.

Are you ready for this?






Just the orange in this one..not the other colors:





Yes..that's right, I MIXED up some colors! I bought 2 red table cloths and 2 blue table cloths and then I bought Orange; Purple and Yellow cups / napkins / plates to go on top of the blue and red table cloths. I really wanted so badly to add green in the mixture, but can't find them anywhere (for a reasonable amount)..so we'll just have to make due.

I promise to take pictures to show how it turns out....and I'm really hoping that what I have in my mind is how it will look. HaHaHa!! Fingers crossed, here's hoping. Regardless, we're still going to have a Great time and memories will be made!

No comments:

Post a Comment