Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Anniversary....(delayed entry)



Chris and I celebrated our 6th year wedding Anniversary (9 years total) this past Sunday. I took off early from work and Chris and I took Kyler to dinner at the restaurant where we had our first lunch together.

If he thought it was cold this night...
wait until our trip in 2 days....


I was working for one of Chris' brothers who kept trying to talk me into meeting his brother. I kept passing it off and finally one day I gave in. So "K" set it up for us to meet for lunch. Chris came to the office and picked me up.

We ate at a local seafood restaurant right on the water. Needless to say, I knew I was going to marry him from that lunch. A year later on that same day, he proposed to me and 3 years later, we married on that Same day....12/6.

They had it all decked out for Christmas, so we took some photos of us there. It was a beautiful night and really put us in the Christmas spirit.
Us being goofy at a photo op there.
Since Chris wants to catch a shark so bad and
hasn't been able to..he "caught" this one.
Happy Anniversary Babe....I Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment