Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Last Few Days of 2009.....

During the last few days of the year, Kyler and I had played with his new toys he got from Christmas; went to the park with a friend and her son and Kyler learned something new.

Playdate at home with Mommy:


Don't tell Gramma we spiked his hair! HaHaHaHa

He "doesn't" like his new toys at all...can't you tell...HaHaHa

Here he is actually making his train make noise:
At the park:
With Meem and Ian
I had a poser for the camera.. he's Awesome!!
He wasn't sure about the swing:


This was a really cool tree to climb:


Look...it's monkeys in the tree.


I Love this pix..just wish Kyler would have been looking at the camera.

He looks bored with the tree business:


Kyler thought: "Ummm hair, will she scream if I pull it?"
Climbing up was fun...climbing down...umm yeah!


We went to lunch afterwards and Ian wanted to feed Kyler
(just as long as Kyler doesn't throw up on him)


Kyler really took to him and was laughing with Ian
and liked him feeding him.

~~~And for my son learning New Tricks!! I don't think I am so ready for these..but I'm also excited!!!!
Kyler sitting up by himself

Kyler standing by himself...STANDING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment