Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Our 1st Christmas Gift

Well truthfully Kyler is our Very 1st Christmas Gift and gift for every other holiday. But today Chris and I received our very 1st Christmas gift from Kyler.

I went in to daycare to pick him up and in his basket were two gifts. One from his daycare provider for us, some yummy homemade Carmel Popcorn and the other from Kyler. I so badly wanted to open them then and there, but since Chris wasn't with me, I had to wait until we were together.

I let Chris open it up when he got home from work and inside was this:
I thought it was so sweet of Ms. Donna and Kyler to do this for us. It is something that will be cherished forever. We will be getting a plate stand so we can display it all the time.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Such a sweet and thoughtful boy you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've trained him right! LOL ;-D It was so sweet of Ms. Donna to help him with his gift for us.

    ReplyDelete