Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Day at the Docs

Today Kyler had 2 doctor appointment.

This morning was his First dentist appointment. When we walked in the doors, Kyler found a little girl that was about 7 or 8 and he walked over to her and gave her a book. She took it, sat on the floor with him and started reading it. He was taken with her and so was I... I want her for a big sister for him!

As I was checking in, I looked up and saw this:


Once he was called to the back, he flirted with every one of the nurses or staff members there. He would take off down the hall finding more...we were waiting on the dentist to get there so it was ok that he wasn't confined to his room. Then the dentist looked in his mouth (with Kyler sitting in my lap) and counted how many teeth he had. He has a whopping 16 teeth! Wow. I didn't think his mouth was that big..hahaha. The dentist said that there are no markings, scaring, or any "sugar wounds" and that his teeth looked healthy. He does have a slight problem of not having any space between his teeth which could cause issues when his adult teeth start coming in. They may get over crowded but said we will cross that bridge later and said all was great. He did tell me to work on losing the paci..which Kyler only gets when he's going down for a nap or to sleep at night time..and we've already been working on getting rid of them.

We came home, had some lunch and then took a nap before his next appointment:


We went for his 18 month well check up and I was very pleased to learn...NO SHOTS! He flirted with his nurse and doctor there and kept showing his belly. He was pleased when the doctor kept tickling it.

He is a whopping 26 pounds 10 oz and 33 inches tall. He is still OFF the charts in height and weight and she said once again that he is "Perfect"! We still couldn't agree more. She said that he is developing very well and no need to be concerned over anything and to keep loving him (oh tough job for us to do HA) and keep doing what we're doing! He doesn't have to come back now for 6 months! Woot~Woot!

And here are a few other fun pictures just to enjoy!:

The other day I went shopping to buy me some new underwear and each time I would put them in the cart, Kyler would turn around and dig them out and stick them around his neck. The funny (or embarrassing) part was we were in the main isle and he was giggling so hard that he was getting the other customers to come out and see what was going on. Oh yeah, then they would come over and talk to him and make even more of a scene. I think all of the town learned that day just what type of underwear I wear. HA!


I came home from work the other night and had dinner with my boys. As I was getting ready to leave to head back to work, Kyler decided to help me and "unlock" the door with my keys. Thankfully that doesn't work, but smart boy!:


Look how handsome he is eating!:


Kyler was kissing Kyler in the mirror. Thankfully I had my phone in my hand at that moment to capture this:


Another handsome boy eating!:

No comments:

Post a Comment