Saturday, January 1, 2011

Major Meltdown

Today I decided to take down our Christmas decorations and start making sense of our house with Kyler's toy box and toys. No sooner than I was taking the ornaments off the tree, he was piling them back on. It became funny after a while and then turned into a game (for me). He thought otherwise.

Kyler's Major Meltdown because of me taking the tree down:


I ended up having to wait until he went down for a nap and then Chris and I started grabbing storage bins and tearing through the house like a tornado taking all the decorations down.

After all was back up in the attic, I rearranged a few things in the living room to enable space for his toy box and a few bigger riding toys. When he woke up from his nap, he was one happy boy! He has yet to even notice the tree is gone.

And Chris and I are happy with the new arrangement. Our living room now looks bigger and much nicer. I like that.

~~New Words of the day by Kyler..... Good Job! He was helping me put some toys away and I told him good job and he looked up at me and said it right back and gave me a high five!

No comments:

Post a Comment