Sunday, January 16, 2011

Riding Out!

This weekend Kyler went to visit his Gramma since Chris and I both had to work. He was picked up by her and my nephew Buddy Roe. When I called to make sure they had made it back to her house ok, I could hear two boys giggling in the background. And when I called after that, I could hear the excitement in my Mom's voice. She was soo happy to have both boys with her this weekend.

A HUGE Thank you to my brother and sister-in-law..as not only did having Buddy Roe there this weekend make two happy boys.. but the horse he got to come home with has Really made One Happy Boy!

Not sure what he is pointing at, but this must be his "8 Second Stance" as he did it several times:


Riding OUT! But not missing a moment watching football either (his 1st love):


Yeah, I'm not sure if he really likes this thing or not...



Weren't you able to hear that squeal of excitement from your house?! HA:

No comments:

Post a Comment