Friday, January 21, 2011

Wish Us Luck...

This weekend is my long weekend home. So I decided that it was time that Kyler lose his paci. He only takes it for nap and bed time. But the past few night I've come home and checked on him and he didn't even have it near him. I didn't cut them yet or toss them out. But I wrapped them in a plastic baggie and hid them out of the kitchen. It's a first attempt and if it doesn't work well "cold turkey", then we'll cut them and work our way down.




I'm hoping that this will work and once gone, influence his speech and ability to talk. And No, I'm not trying to rush him, I just want to help him develop.

1 comment:

  1. Just spent a little time catching up on your blog and I LOVE the Pay It Forward idea! That is really neat!
    Hope the "paci recall" goes well! All three of mine did it cold turkey and were fine!
    That Lil Man of yours is so cute. Hope we can bump into one another again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete