Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mommy Moments....

I have had another proud (but sad) Mommy Moment. Last night Kyler was holding a picture and I asked him if he could say picture and without skipping a beat, he did! It was very clear and Chris and I both couldn't believe our ears. It wasn't very much longer afterwards that he was going thru all the words he knew.

I captured a little video of him saying some of them but for some reason I cannot get it to download... so....

Here are the words Kyler knows thus far: Da-Da (and Screams it out of excitement when he sees him first in the morning or coming home from work); Kady (his doggie); doggie; kitty; down; door (which is THE CUTEST because it's soo southern and he says it "doe"); dank-due (thank you); juice (which is what he calls everything to drink- milk, juice, water etc); please; picture; fishy; ball

Kyler giving his horsie "oh sweet baby":

Just this morning, I woke up to hearing "Down!". Kyler has a toddler bed that is close to the floor. But he will not get out of it unless we are in there with him or if his door is open. So I walked into his room, he held his arms out and said "down" again. I corrected him and told him he wanted "up" since he was holding his arms out.

A short while later, we went in to brush his teeth and he was pointing at his toothbrush for me to hand it to him. I said, "say please" and he did! I'm very proud, but sad too (my "baby" is growing up!)

My Lil Handyman:


He even knows how to drill the screws up and down:

No comments:

Post a Comment