Friday, January 14, 2011

Pay It Forward 2011...

My SIL posted a Pay It Forward 2011 on her Face Book status. The rules are the 1st 5 people to leave a comment get something homemade from that person who posted the status. But in return you have to post the same status and make something for the 1st 5 people who respond on your status.. so forth and so on.

Thus far, I've only had 2 people reply. And since I'm still getting my feet wet in the crafting department, I decided to paint some picture frames. I went to Michael's and bought two wooden picture frames then painted and decorated them.

The butterfly on this one was already painted. I looked for one that wasn't so I could "attempt" it myself, but wasn't able to find anything. So I painted the frame and the flower and hot glued it and the butterfly onto the frame. The girl receiving this frame has 2 little girls herself that I can just "picture" being in this frame!:


The next frame I did was a Camo one. The girl receiving this frame is ALL ABOUT CAMO! This was my first attempt at doing camo and I think overall it turned out ok.


I decided it needed a little something extra, so I added sticks. I was going to add some moss and leaves, but didn't want to over do it.


I will continue the Pay It Forward 2011 status onto my Blog. And the first 5 people that respond, will get something made from me as well. No, I don't just do picture frames. It depends on whatever sweeps thru my mind at that time when I picture the person receiving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment