Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Birthday

Yesterday was my husbands 39th birthday! Kyler and I secretly planned on taking him to Kumo's Japanese Steak House...yummmm~ola! My brother-in-law and his family met us there to celebrate.

My new favorite picture...Kyler giving Daddy a Birthday Kiss:


At Kumo's...Kyler was SO into the chef's with their fire and steam and all together "show" they put on:


Right after this he came over and sat in my lap so he could be closer. I didn't get a lot of pictures because he was in my lap for the majority of the night. The group minus Kyler and me:


The only time Kyler wasn't in my lap was at first when the soup and salad came..he wanted to be Mr. Independent and do the soup himself (SN: they need taller high chairs, Kyler was under the table and had a hard time seeing anything or feeding himself).

Kyler doing it all by himself...he knew to blow on the soup first:




He looks terrified here...however, he was really into the chef spinning the spatulas:


Me and the Birthday Boy:


Earlier I had stopped by Publix and picked up a cake and some candles (a 3 and a 9)...while I was in the check out line, the cashier said "oh who's birthday".. I replied "my husbands"...she said "93?!"..... Are you kidding me?! I know I don't look anything like I did in my teens and early 20's but come on.

I invited Kevin and the crew to come back to the house and have some cake and let the boys play. This is us singing happy birthday:




Kyler doing his take on Japanese spatula tossing:

A short video of Kyler "cooking" Japanese style:

No comments:

Post a Comment