Sunday, April 24, 2011

Prayer Request #2

Prayers seem to be working... so I'm asking you to continue with them.

Johanny got out of ICU yesterday (Happy Easter)!


Julian still has a long way to go but I feel he is a fighter. He has veins that are attached to his heart that should go to his lungs but rather are attached to his liver. Parts of his heart are in his stomach. He is a little over 3 pounds now and they are trying to get him to 6 pounds so they can operate. Julian has tubes supporting his feeding and breathing.

Just look at his dark hair! I love it! (I can't wait to get my hands on him):


I know these are trying times for the entire family. I ask that you pray for Julian, his Mom; Johanny and Dad; Joshua as they fight this battle. Please also keep his Grandma Yvonne; Grandpa Jim and Uncle Matthew in your prayers as they travel. Yvonne is currently staying at the Ronald McDonald house.

Grandma giving her baby boy some sweet "get better" sugar:

No comments:

Post a Comment