Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Mothers' Day Gift - 2011

Friday when I picked Kyler up from daycare, I was greeted with a beautiful bouquet of handmade flowers from my handsome lil man (and help of Ms. Donna).

Each kids flowers were different and Ms. Donna sprayed perfume on them (my house still smells good when I walk in the front door):



Here is the card that was tucked inside the brown paper bag:


The card says:
ALMOND JOY BAR for all the joy you bring to me
SMILE FACE STICKERS to wish you happy days always
TEA BAG so you can sit back and relax every once in a while
BANDAGE for all the boo-boos you make better
SEEDS because you help me grow strong and healthy
RUBBER BAND to remind you to be flexible
CANDLE for being my guiding light
TOOTSIE ROLL so you let the small stuff roll off your back
ERASER to erase the mistakes that we all make
BATTERY to help you keep going and going and going...
SMARTIES for all your wisdom you teach me
ROPE in case you get to the end of yours
HUGS AND KISSES for the unconditional love you give me every day!

I LOVE YOU, MOMMY!


Isn't that the sweetest?! Everything listed was in the bag as well. I sure do love and appreciate Ms. Donna and everything she is helping to teach and instill in Kyler. She and her family are very grounded and I could not be happier with any other daycare provider.

I LOVE them!:


I have 2 huge Tupperware containers full of special memories that Kyler has made or something related to things he's done and all the cute little arts and crafts that he makes at Ms. Donna's. I need another tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment