Monday, May 30, 2011

Wild and Wacky Whirlwinds

Wow.. this has been one whirlwind of a weekend.

It started Wednesday night when I got home from work. As I was walking through the door at 2:45ish AM...I saw Chris carrying a puking child into the bathroom for a change of clothes. Chris had been up with him since a little after midnight with an upset stomach. Needless to say, it only got worse from there. After a long night / day of Kyler having a stomach virus, Chris and I got it. Yeah us! Thankfully it only lasted 24 hours.

He SO badly wanted to play...but as you can tell by this picture, he was not feeling well. We had just gotten back from the doctors office and HAD to wash a ton of clothes and his favorite blankey:


My Lil Cowboy was starting to feel a little better and found this hat in his closet:


It takes a Lot of umpf to drink tea..thankfully the cabinet was there to brace him HA!:


On Saturday, my handsome bedhead......


....and I wanted some much needed fresh air. We were DONE being couped up at home. So we called Gramma and the 3 of us took off to our local water park. I didn't get one picture the whole day of us. So I went onto the water parks website and "borrowed" this picture:


Kyler LOVED this slide!!! After about the 2nd time, he got the hang of it and was off to a run up the stairs to do it again..with or without us. One of us would be at the top with him and the other would be at the bottom to catch him. He would raise his hands up in the air and scream GO! It was TOO CUTE! We played in the tot spot section a little, but mostly in the lazy river or the slides. I was SO proud of him because he would run to the top and sit down on the steps and wait for the lifeguard to tap him on the head to say it was his turn. She couldn't believe how young he was and how well behaved he was (proud mommy moment). He rode down the lazy river on my back like a little monkey holding onto my swimsuit straps. He LOVED it. My water bug even went under water on his own terms several times.

This was taken Monday- riding bikes (before the crazy bug hit our house):


Now Lil Man is at home with a head cold and bad cough... I know, I feel like a bad Mommy. He went back to the doctor this morning and was put on meds. Bless his heart, he was passed out when I left for work.

On a Side Note:
I would like to extend a HUGE Thank You to my brother, my uncle, my late Grandfather, to all past, present and especially to those who have lost their lives Serving our country, battling for the Freedom that we are so lucky to have today because of you and your sacrifice. Much Love and Appreciation to you ALL. Thank you!:

No comments:

Post a Comment