Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Very Special Mommy's Day

This morning, Kyler came running into the room to tell me that he and Daddy were going to the park. He gave me a huge kiss and ran out grabbing his motorcycle. I went back to sleep (worked last night and had to come in again today).

When he came home, I was in the living room and he came running at me with a beautiful bouquet of "fowers".. (love how he says flowers).




Then he and I prepared some lunch for us all while Daddy cut up some watermelon and pineapples. The knife Daddy had kept hitting the cutting board and oh did that grab someones attention. The boy whole LOVES to cook had to move his chair from the oven to kitchen sink to watch what Daddy was doing...when I found this:


Oh I LOVE this kid!!! He was extra funny today and it sure did make my day. Although it also made it extra hard for me to leave for work. He and Daddy were both taking a nap when I left so that made it a little easier, but still hard. At least today is my Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment