Monday, May 2, 2011

Sea World!!!

This weekend we went to Sea World! Santa had brought us tickets for Christmas last year and my brother and his family and our Mom all planned to go this weekend. It was Kyler and Chris' first time going. The weather and company were both Great!


When we first got there, it was at lunch time. So we all met up and got a bite to eat. While we were eating the Manta Roller coaster was going on above and behind us and Kyler LOVED it! I honestly think that if he was tall enough to ride it... he would have:


After lunch we headed to see Shamu and the gang.

Aunt Tamara loving on some Kyler...Gramma loving on some Buddy Roe:


Now that is one big splash...thankfully we were not in the soak zone for this one:


Not sure if you can tell or not, but I think he liked them... HA:


This was as they were coming around. I didn't know where to watch, in front of me at the show or behind me at Kyler:


Two very handsome boys watching Shamu and the crew:


They were catching some air:


Shamu break dancing:


Check out that camera action....belly flop:


Back flip:


We visited with the Penguins and the Puffins.

Kyler loved this Puffin. We have several pictures and he's either poking it or laughing at it or something. I thought he would scream bloody marry like he does at Santa:


We also went to the Shark Tank. It WAS MISERABLE! The conveyorbelt was broken and has this very loud, high pitched alarm going off the entire time and it was HOT! But I grabbed this super cute picture of Kyler and his cousin BBug holding hands.. they sure do love each other.. so sweet:


Daddy and Kyler (I love this picture) :


One very handsome boy in his Elmo hat. Both Kyler and Buddy Roe got matching Elmo hats but I didn't get a really good picture of Kyler in his for some reason. (But that's not the last of it.. the boy is ALL about his Elmo hat and even wants to sleep in it..so you'll see it on his):


We went to the kid section to let the kids stretch their legs a little and do something fun. We found this Carousel ride and a HUGE sandbox.

Me on a squid and Kyler next to me (he had to be in the middle isle with Daddy standing next to him):


Chasing us was BBug "the Princess" (I love that wave) riding a dolphin and her brother Buddy Roe in the middle with his Mommy standing next to him and their silly Daddy riding next to him:


Two handsome boys in the stroller:


This was the 2nd show we went to. My niece SO BADLY wanted to sit in the splash zone and get wet. Her Daddy promised her that she would leave wet no matter what that night even if it meant going to the kid zone and running through the water park part.

Group shot..(my SIL has a better picture):


This is one big whale:




Shamu:


Saying hello:


Well....needless to say..she got her wish at the first splash! And she was none too happy about it. Her Mom could hardly carry her from laughing. They left the show early to go dry off and when we got to her at the end, she still wasn't happy:


Kyler was SO excited...he was pointing at them like crazy:


My sweet nephew Buddy Roe was sitting next to me and kept scooting closer and closer and the next thing I knew he leaning on me asleep. I ended up picking him up and putting him in my lap so he could be comfortable...(that made one jealous cousin to have someone sitting in his mommy's lap):


We stayed at my Mom's that night. The next morning she and Kyler got up and went for a nice bike ride to the park and played. When they got back, they got a popsicle and this is where I found them:


Kyler (with help of Gramma) picked Mommy a beautiful bouquet from Gramma's flowers:


My bouquet minus the gardenia that smelt oh so pretty!:


Here's he is in his Elmo hat:


Kyler, Daddy and I played some baseball. Here's me up to bat, Kyler "catching" and Daddy pitching:


Kyler batting:

No comments:

Post a Comment