Friday, January 27, 2012

Kyler and Mommy Fun Days....

~~There is another blog about Kolton's updates just below this one.

I'm not sure why...but this blog is leaving HUGE gaps again and will not let me take them out. I'm sorry and you'll just have to keep scrolling down.... hope you enjoy!!









































Here are a few "catch ups" from over the past two weeks / weekends. I've "kidnapped" him from daycare; keeping him home a few days during the week on my days off and going to the park or something else fun before Kolton arrives. Just some Mommy and Me time with my lil man.





This was at our new favorite park (Thanks Nicole and Ethan). My lil monkey in the tree:

There was a boat on the water and he wanted to sit and watch them fish:





The next morning, we did a walk-a-thon for Special Populations. It was held by Guardian Angeles. Kyler and I raised $160 for the cause.






Kyler, Me (and Kolton) after just checking in and turning our funds in. Kyler is eating pears:









Ready to get the move on, this standing around was b-o-r-i-n-g:









Meem and Ian walked with us... ok Ian cheated and rode a scooter:









Meem and Maddy (one of the other girl's dog who walked with us):









Kyler meeting Maddy:









Ian and Kyler running off some energy and passing time:









Then the fun began!! They had a Zumba instructor attend to give us a warm up. Kyler was into it now! (sorry no front shots, he kept turning on me):









That night we went to the Super Target to get some things for Kolton's room and happened to run up on Chick Fil A doing a kids night fun thing. Kyler spotted the action first and went to yelling for Daddy to go see the helicopter.






As we were getting to the helicopter, Kyler found the cow and HAD to have his picture taken with him. And for those who know.... yes; this has been named "Papa Pat's Cow":









For someone SO excited about the helicopter, he would NOT go anywhere near it unless I was holding him. The pilot was even going to let us in the cockpit.. HA! Kyler was having NOTHING to do with that and that would have been comical seeing me climb up into it.






I'm holding my shirt down as Chris kept telling me that Kolton was peeking through!!:









Kyler "stalked" the cow and next we found him sitting for photo ops in the Bomb Squad Truck.









He wouldn't let me get any pictures of him near the firetrucks; motorcycles; police cars; or even the police boat that was there. But we "visited" every station and even got to meet the K-9 dogs that I work with. He was one very happy boy!






His new bed sheets Finally made it in. I got them washed and made his bed and had it ready for him when he got home from daycare. He was not as excited about it as I thought he'd be... until later when Daddy came home and then he was WILD and EXCITED about it!









It's a little dark, but the curtains match:









Later that night, Mister Big Boy wanted to help do the dishes. Where has my baby gone?!!:















Yesterday morning I kept him home again from school. He was having an English muffin with jelly. Can't you tell?! HA!:















He was so proud of himself... he LOVES this "Papa Pat Tractor" and he's been trying to find something to pull behind it since Christmas. Well he took the trailer from one of his trucks and he was SO excited telling me "Mommy it fits!":









My son (thanks to his Daddy - LOL) has found a new love for Monster Trucks. When he comes home from school he and Daddy just chill and hang out together and watch the Monster Truck show on TV. Well while he was sitting there he happened to look up and found a Monster Truck that belongs to Daddy still in the package on one of my curio cabinets.






I heard him moving a chair but had no idea until I rounded the corner and saw this:









Heart attack city!! He was determined he was going to get that monster truck no matter what it took. He never even asked me for it. I'm proud that he thought to do this but also scared!






(yes, that is a chair on top of a Tupperware container that houses dog food)









For lunch, we loaded up and met up with some friends at Chick Fil A so the boys could play inside their playground area. I had to make one stop after we left at BJS. He got into the cart that has the car in the front and played for a few minutes and then he stopped. I didn't realize it until someone told me he was O-U-T..out! He then started slumping over. Thankfully we were done and already on our way out to the car by then.






This was him on the way home:









I LOVE Mommy and Me days with him! He is SO fun and awesome to be around.

No comments:

Post a Comment