Saturday, May 8, 2010

2 Post in One Day..

The first post wasn't so good with poor Lil Man not feeling well. So I wanted to send another post showing my Very 1st Mothers' Day Card that I got from Kyler.

He and Ms. Donna made these Friday and it will forever be cherished and kept!

This is the front of the card:


This is the inside of the top page:


This is the inside of the bottom page:


~~The inside of the card says:
Children have a certain way
Of growing bigger every day.
But these little hands
And this special smile
Will stay in our hearts
A long, long while.

(Ms. Donna is the BEST! I don't know what we are going to do without her when he gets all big and grown and has to go to big boy school)

It's so funny that the card is in yellow as Chris and Kyler both not knowing had bought me a beautiful flower that is yellow and they potted it for me to keep it in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment