Sunday, May 23, 2010

BBQ...the Sequel....

Last night Chris cooked some spare ribs. They were yummmmm-ola. Here are some cute pictures of lil man tearin' some more ribs up. Getting him learned early on how to eat them (with your HANDS and "ALL UP ON YOUR FACE" Aunt Sherry,, NOT a knife and fork). HA!

Such a happy boy to be getting some "real people food":


Now THAT is some con-cen-tra-tion on that rib:


The look of death if you even THINK about taking that rib away:


Too stinkin' cute!:


Look at those teefers:


I love this one..hands free; smiling and tearin' up some corn:


Making his funny faces for the camera, but dare not removing that corn:


Oohh to just Kiss that messy face:


Give..It..BAACK!!!:

2 comments:

  1. Love that little bar-b-que face!!! I love it when they have those first bites of "real" food; it's like ,"hey what have you been hiding from me!"
    Cute, cute boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha,,,yes; he's all about the "real people" food now. If we have something, he wants to know all about it and even says "mmmmm". It's too cute! And, Thank you. I know I'm Mommy, but his dimples and eyelashes melt me everytime.

    ReplyDelete