Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Day with Daddy

Today we were going to head to the beach. However, someone decided to take a 3 hour nap, so that didn't pan out the way we planned. But we'll head there this weekend. Instead after the nap, we headed to our favorite park. We walked around the park and let lil man swing. He Loved it.

Daddy pushing Kyler:


These next few pictures look like something from a magazine or something:







He was having a blast:


I'm only posting this picture because he looks soo cute it in. Totally not a good picture of me:


I'm going to go on a limb and say I don't think he liked the slide so much:

He wasn't sure of the dinosaur either:


Kicking back relaxing by the water (his foot looks fake, but I promise it's not):

The clouds were starting to brew in so we decided to head to the fishing pier at the yacht club and take a walk on the pier before the rain got us. As we were walking to our car we saw some fins circling and thought them to be baby black tips:


He was watching the waves:


My boys:


Kyler eating Spaghetti the other night.

I guess this is him being a Super Hero....maybe "Spaghetti Man" to the rescue!:


Here is a video of Kyler swinging. I'm sorry but once again the video is sideways. I'll have to remember that the next time I take a video from my camera. Anyways, I hope you're still able to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment