Friday, May 21, 2010

From Squeezy to Chomper

For those of you who knew, Kyler's nick name was Squeezy Squeezy (ok really it still is) just because he's so cuddly you want to squeeze him. He started learning to give kisses tonight and I was so excited. So I asked Chris to grab the camera.

Kyler giving Mommy kisses:


This above picture is actually blurry because as I was getting like the 10th kiss of the night he decided to BITE me! Yes, bite and boy did he draw blood. I can't get a picture to show exactly what it looks like, but the top lip is swollen. Yes, I cried and maybe even cried some more when I was brushing my teeth and the toothpaste hit it...ummm OUCH!

This is nothing compared to what it looks (feels) like:


But how can you get mad at this:


~And he got another bite at school~

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sheri! It is such a small world really after all!! Where in the Cape do you live? We live just off Gator Circle.
    We so need to meet up sometime!!! Nice to "meet" you and I'll be following your blog now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're just south of Veterans (mid cape area). That would be good to meet up. No kidding on just how small of a world it really is.

    ReplyDelete