Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Very 1st Very Special Mothers' Day

Today is my very first Mothers' Day as being a Mommy. This has been a very long awaited day for me. After many years of infertility with failed treatments and unsuccessful adoptions, we gave up on trying and got THE MOST perfect Angel.

To My Son: These past 9 months (18 months including the pregnancy) have been THE MOST fun, amazing and rewarding months of my life. I LOVE you and Thank you for being the funny, happy, loving and most amazing son that you are.

I have Always been very blessed as being the daughter and grand-daughter to two Wonderful women, My Mom and Grandma. If I can measure up to just a fraction of how Great these two women are, then I know without a doubt that Kyler will feel the same for me. They are my role models and I LOVE them very much.

To my Mom and Grandma, I Love you and Thank you both for being so special to me and I appreciate everything you have ever taught me and done for me. I hope you both have a Wonderful Day!

To My Mom: the flowers that you sent are Beautiful! And both cards were so touching and will be forever cherished and kept! Thank you so much!




Isn't the card sooo sweet?!:


To all the other Mommies reading this blog, I hope you have a Wonderful Mothers' Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment