Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Let....Me....Out!

Yesterday I kept Kyler home with me from daycare as he was not feeling well. After his 3 hour nap, he got up and was doing some crawling around. He found Kady on the other side of our sliders and HE WANTED OUT! She wanted IN!

Uh-oh....He found me!:


Come Heeeere Kady!:


Moooom, where'd she go?:


Pleeease let me in and him out!:


We later that night went for a walk and Kady wore out easy this trip so Kyler got to walk her. He gets so excited when were walking and he sees her. If Kady isn't walking beside him, he will flip completely backwards (and yes he's strapped in) so that he can see her:



I just want kisses:


And just because I thought this was soo cute! I had to share. We stopped by Mothers' Day at my sister-in-laws house to give her the gift that Kyler made for her and he was helping her with the tissue paper, so she made a handkerchief out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment