Saturday, May 22, 2010

Saturday Morning

Today was my "short day" at work and I didn't have to be in until 10:30. So we all slept in this morning. Then I got up and fed Kyler his breakfast and decided it was a beautiful morning, so we got changed real quick and took off for a really nice long bike ride. We had to stop once because Kyler's hat blew off and he was NOT happy that we stopped. He wanted to keep going. ~And yes, we left Daddy in the dust again! I thought with Daddy's long legs, he'd be right on our tail, but nope.

We got to see a bunny when we first took off and we woke up all the dogs in the neighborhood. There was a nice breeze and the sun felt great! I didn't take my camera (understandably so), but it was a really nice ride.

Next week since Daddy is off work and it's my short week (I only work 2 days) we are going to ride from our house down the path of Burnt Store Rd to Pine Island. It's such a pretty area there and I know Kyler will LOVE it.

Today my niece and nephew are fishing at Papa Pat's catfish pond. I hope all turns out well for them and no unexpected swimming has to take place. I'll be thinking of you guys. Have fun and we'll all get together one day and go.

I hope everyone else has a wonderful day as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment