Friday, May 21, 2010

A Family Visit

I had Wednesday and Thursday off and my aunt flew in from TX, so Kyler and I headed to Gramma's. We surprised Gramma at work by not telling her that we were coming.

Then headed to her house while she wrapped the day up at work and to let Kyler stretch his legs and play some. When Gramma got off work, we met up with my aunt and headed to dinner. After dinner we went bike riding while my aunt ran next to us. We were hot and sweaty and Mom teased that we should go jump in the pool...but after 2nd thought, it sounded fun! Kyler was still up (surprisingly) so we loaded up and went over to Grandma Great's.

Night Time Swimmy:


It's blurry as he was actually kicking his feet and going to the steps here:


Eating his banana:


The next morning, Kyler and Gramma picked Mommy a beautiful rose:


This is what Kyler thinks when he learns he's going swimming:


For once I forgot his hat, so he borrowed Grandma Great's hat:


Swimming with his Grandma Great:


There was even a few really cute ones of Kyler climbing out of the pool. But they weren't that very pleasant of Mommy and I couldn't crop them, so I wont be posting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment